pm586 | Graduate
Project Quality Management
topic title goes here
Introduction to Project Planning
- Develop the scope of projects.
- Develop project schedules.
Project Budgets and Risk Management
- Develop project budgets.
- Develop project risk management plans.
- Develop project plans.
Executing and Monitoring Projects
- Determine strategies to execute the project.
- Determine strategies to monitor the project.
Influencing and Controlling Projects
- Determine informal strategies to influence projects.
- Determine strategies to control projects.
Introduction to Quality Improvement
- Define goals of quality management plans.
- Define organizational responsibilities and interfaces for projects.
- Determine project management tools.
- Evaluate the impact of environmental risks on projects.
Quality Improvement Planning
Create quality-improvement plans for projects within an organization.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.