pm582 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Work Breakdown Structure
- Create and implement a work breakdown structure (WBS).
Human Resource Planning
- Create a project organization chart.
- Determine project team rolesÂ based on the project organization chart and WBS.
- Determine stakeholder reporting needs.
- Create a communications management plan.
Integrated Change Management
- Develop a change management system.
- Demonstrate methods used to lead change during project execution.
- Assess metrics used to evaluate performance.
- Create performance reports for stakeholders.
Negotiation Tools and Techniques
- Evaluate strategies used to lead diverse teams.
- Develop a project management strategy that applies effective negotiation tools and techniques.
- Create a plan to mitigate conflict within a project team.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.