pm584 | Graduate
Project Risk Management
topic title goes here
Fundamentals of Risk Identification
- Describe fault tree and event tree risk identification techniques.
- Determine project risks.
- Identify elements used in documenting project risks.
- Explain the framework for risk identification.
Process of Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Evaluate risk scope and severity using qualitative analysis.
- Perform an overall risk assessment using a risk matrix.
Process of Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Calculate project risk factors.
- Quantify the risk matrix in terms of cost, schedule, and performance.
- Prioritize risk factors.
Preparation for Risk Response Planning
- Determine project risk management procedures.
- Determine responses to potential risks.
- Create risk action plans.
Implementing Risk Monitoring and Control
- Determine risk monitoring procedures and their links to other processes.
- Analyze project risk reporting requirements.
Advanced Forms of Risk Management and Proactive Planning
- Determine measures that can be used to mitigate risks.
- Devise a project risk management plan.
- Assess real-world risk management applications.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.