pmpdu2060 | undergraduate
Introduction To Project Risk Management
This undergraduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Determine the role of the project manager in mitigating risk
- Learn ways to identify project risks
Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Determine ways to perform qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Describe the purpose of qualitative risk analysis, risk probability, and how it will be measured
Introduction to Project Risk Planning and Management
- Describe risk management concept and processes
- Identify tools and techniques used to develop a risk management plan
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.