pmpdu2065 | undergraduate
Risk Management Response And Analysis
This undergraduate-level course is 3 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Recognize events that trigger a risk response
- Determine best practices for risk response strategies
- Identify enterprise-wide concepts used to manage project risks across an organization
- Determine the risk tolerance level of the organization and stakeholders
Risk Response Planning
- Determine strategies used for planning for project risks
- Identify risk quantification concepts
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.