pmpdu2065 | undergraduate
Risk Management Response And Analysis
This undergraduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Determine the risk tolerance level of the organization and stakeholders
- Identify enterprise-wide concepts used to manage project risks across an organization
Risk Response Planning
- Determine strategies used for planning for project risks
- Identify risk quantification concepts
- Determine best practices for risk response strategies
- Recognize events that trigger a risk response
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.