pmpdu2075 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Benefits and Frameworks
- Explain the benefits of Agile project management in software development
- Explain the Agile project management framework
Product Backlog, Estimating, and Sprint Planning
- Explain the responsibilities of the product owner
- Explain the common roles and responsibilities of an Agile leader
- Explain the common roles and responsibilities of an Agile team
Daily Standups, Demos, and Retrospectives
- Explain the benefits of daily stand ups
- Describe how product demos engage stakeholders
- Explain the purpose and value of retrospectives
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.