pos221 | undergraduate
Windows Server Configurations
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Network Roles and Services
- Describe how services work under Windows ServerÂ®.
- Understand TC/IP and IP addressing.
- Explain how roles work under Windows ServerÂ®.
- Demonstrate how to manage file resources with Windows ServerÂ®.
- Demonstrate how to manage print resources with Windows ServerÂ®.
- Examine and demonstrate the different physical disk drive options available with Windows ServerÂ®.
- Explain the value and use of disk redundancy with Windows ServerÂ®.
WindowsÂ® Services and Overall Security
- Demonstrate the various ways to secure a Windows ServerÂ® installation.
- Examine ongoing monitoring and management of a Windows ServerÂ® installation.
Installing Windows ServerÂ® on a Network
- Explain how to prepare for a Windows ServerÂ® installation.
- Examine the role of a Windows ServerÂ® on a network.
- Distinguish between the various versions of Windows ServerÂ®.
- Examine how DNS is deployed and configured.
- Explain how user accounts are managed with Windows ServerÂ®.
- Examine how Active DirectoryÂ® works under Windows ServerÂ®.
- Demonstrate how to deploy Active DirectoryÂ® with Windows ServerÂ®.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.