prg218 | undergraduate
Introduction To C/C++
topic title goes here
- Describe the Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Apply the logical aspects of programming using structured programming tools.
C++ Programming Components
- Outline the different components of a program.
- Use different types of variables in a C++ program.
- Identify input and output operations.
Control Statements, Arrays, and Pointers
- Compose if statements, looping statements, and case statements.
- Use arrays and pointers in a C++ program.
- Compose reusable functions that utilize parameters and return output.
- Utilize pointers for functions.
- Implement exception handling.
Data Types and Classes
- Create custom data types.
- Utilize simple classes.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.