prg280 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
- Create user-defined functions.
Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Use forms and different input types.
- Validate user input by using HTML5 attributes.
Introduction to HTML
- Design a website.
Overview of HTML and CSS
- Use inline styles to format HTML.
- Integrate links and images into a page.
- Use CSS to structure pages.
Page Laying Using HTML and CSS
- Use lists and tables to organize content.
- Layout a page using HTML and CSS.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.