prg410 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Introduction to Professional C++
- Define important parts and syntax of the C++ language.
- Differentiate when to use C-style or C++ strings.
- Identify appropriate style in coding.
- Write a basic C++ program.
Professional C++ Design
- Outline the importance of programming design.
- Implement object-oriented programming.
- Design reusable code.
Classes, Objects, and Control Structures
- Apply control structures in a C++ program.
- Explore the basic syntax for writing classes and using objects.
- Outline the object life cycles.
- Write well-designed classes and use objects effectively in a C++ program.
Inheritance and Input/Output
- Apply inheritance to object-oriented design.
- Compare inheritance types: public, protected, and private.
- Use streams for input and output of data.
Handling Errors, Overloading, and Memory Management
- Handle errors in C++ programs.
- Use operator overloading.
- Implement memory management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.