psy225 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Strategies and Principles of Positive Psychology
- Apply positive psychology principles to change behavior.
- Identify common strategies used in positive psychology.
What is Positive Psychology?
- Explain the difference between positive psychology and traditional psychology.
- Contrast views of happiness and their relationship to subjective wellbeing.
Positive Emotions and Resilience
- Discuss the psychological effect of positive emotions.
- Explain the construct of resilience and its role in protecting wellbeing.
Factors Influencing Subjective Wellbeing
- Discuss factors that influence subjective wellbeing.
- Explain the effect of culture on subjective wellbeing.
Applying Positive Psychology to Relationships and Personal Growth
- Apply the positive psychology concept of post-traumatic growth to building resilience.
- Describe how positive psychology concepts apply to relationships.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.