psy475 | undergraduate
Psychological Tests And Measurements
topic title goes here
Measurement and Methods of Measurement
- Compare and contrast reliability and validity.
- Differentiate populations for which a selected psychological measure is valid.
- Analyze psychological measures.
- Summarize the major assumptions and fundamental questions associated with psychological testing.
- Explain the steps in test development.
- Create a simple test.
Measures of Cognitive Functioning
- Analyze measures of cognitive functioning.
- Describe theories of intelligence.
- Compare and contrast constructs of intelligence and achievement.
Measures of Emotional and Behavioral Functioning
- Analyze measures of emotional and behavioral functioning.
- Explain the difference between personality measures and measures of interests and attitudes.
Issues in Psychological Testing
- Explain the role of ethics in psychological testing.
- Examine legal issues that affect psychological testing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.