psy215 | undergraduate
Careers In Psychology
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Describe personal career goals.
- Identify skills needed for specific jobs in psychology.
- Identify careers in psychology.
- Identify methods for gaining experience in the field.
- Describe strategies for setting reasonable expectations.
- Describe strategies for getting into graduate school.
- Identify benefits of attaining a graduate degree.
Reasons to Major in Psychology
- Describe psychology as a science.
- Identify the major branches of psychology.
- Explain possible benefits of a psychology degree.
- Contrast various levels of training within the psychology field.
Finding a Job
- Explain the process of choosing a job.
- Demonstrate readiness for job interviews.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.