psy305 | undergraduate
Professional Orientation In Psychology
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Legal Implications of Careers in Psychology
- Explain the relationship between informed consent and research.
- Explain the importance of confidentiality in psychology.
- Describe the implications of legislative initiatives on careers in psychology.
Ethical Issues in Psychology
- Contrast personal and professional ethical principles.
- Evaluate the ethical implications of diversity in psychology.
- Explain ethical principles in research.
Integrating Your Skills to the Professions
- Explain the importance of continuing education in psychology.
- Describe the process of finding a job in psychology.
- Identify a career that aligns with professional interests.
Enhancing Your Research Skills and APA
- Demonstrate proficient use of APA formatting skills.
- Identify steps in the research process.
- Demonstrate the use of research tools.
Making Psychology Your Career Choice
- Examine areas of specialization in psychology and related career opportunities.
- Describe the benefit of a psychology major.
- Identify training methods and skills needed in psychology.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.