psy305 | undergraduate
Professional Orientation In Psychology
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Ethical Issues in Psychology
- Explain ethical principles in research.
- Contrast personal and professional ethical principles.
- Evaluate the ethical implications of diversity in psychology.
Legal Implications of Careers in Psychology
- Explain the relationship between informed consent and research.
- Explain the importance of confidentiality in psychology.
- Describe the implications of legislative initiatives on careers in psychology.
Integrating Your Skills to the Professions
- Explain the importance of continuing education in psychology.
- Describe the process of finding a job in psychology.
- Identify a career that aligns with professional interests.
Enhancing Your Research Skills and APA
- Demonstrate proficient use of APA formatting skills.
- Identify steps in the research process.
- Demonstrate the use of research tools.
Making Psychology Your Career Choice
- Examine areas of specialization in psychology and related career opportunities.
- Describe the benefit of a psychology major.
- Identify training methods and skills needed in psychology.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.