psy430 | undergraduate
Team Dynamics For Managers
topic title goes here
Effective Communication in Diverse Groups
- Determine effective use of verbal and nonverbal interaction in groups.
- Describe the importance of listening and effective listening techniques.
- Determine appropriate methods of group facilitation.
- Explain the relationship between group member diversity and communication style.
Cohesion and Decision-Making
- Evaluate individual strengths that apply to the group process.
- Identify problem-solving techniques that will facilitate group decision-making.
- Apply conflict management techniques to group conflicts.
Team Member Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify group member roles and responsibilities.
- Identify the qualities of an effective group leader.
- Explain methods of managing difficult group members.
Implementing Team Motivation Strategies and Rewards
- Determine appropriate group incentives for reaching goals.
- Design rewards based on effective group dynamics and desired results.
Group Presentation Tools
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of using presentation aids in group presentations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.