psych535 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Multicultural Perspectives of Psychological Theories and Research
- Compare and contrast multicultural and traditional psychological research methodology.
- Evaluate the ethnocentricity of psychological theories.
Multicultural Concepts in Psychology
- Analyze concepts of multicultural psychology.
- Explain cultural characteristics of diverse populations.
- Elaborate on the experiences of diverse populations.
Socio-Political Factors and Psychological Effects
- Evaluate sociopolitical factors and their psychological impact on diverse populations.
Multicultural Psychology: An Overview
- Examine the history and role of multicultural psychology in society.
- Explain the significance of diversity and its implications for the workplace.
- Assess multicultural competence.
Emerging Issues in Multicultural Psychology
- Examine emerging issues in multicultural psychology.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.