psych540 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Introduction to Research
- Explain the scientific method.
- Distinguish between qualitative and quantitative data.
- Evaluate ethical issues in the field of psychological research.
- Conduct a literature review.
- Examine fundamental concepts of research methodology in the field of psychology.
Descriptive Research Methods
- Analyze descriptive research methods.
- Design a research study utilizing descriptive research methods.
- Analyze experimental research methods.
- Design a research study utilizing experimental research methods.
- Compare and contrast single-case and small-N research designs.
- Explain the importance of quasi-experimental designs.
- Compare and contrast descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Explain the different methods that can be used to analyze and report research.
Cycle of Discovery
- Explain the impact of trends on research in the field of psychology.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.