psych570 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Productive and Counterproductive Behaviors
- Analyze the relationship between organizational commitment and job satisfaction.
- Analyze the relationship between productive and counterproductive behaviors and job performance.
- Describe the impact of occupational stress on job performance and satisfaction.
- Explain the dynamics of group behavior.
- Analyze the effect that groups have on individuals.
- Analyze the impact of group structure on group effectiveness.
- Describe the stages of group development.
Organizational Design and Culture
- Analyze the relationship between organizational design and organizational culture.
- Examine the future of organizational design.
Organizational Development and Change
- Analyze the impact of organizational culture on organizational development and change.
- Evaluate the impact of change on an organization.
Motivation and Leadership
- Explain how motivational theories can be applied in an organization.
- Analyze the role of leadership in an organization.
- Evaluate the nature of power and influence in organizations.
The Science of Organizational Psychology
- Explain the evolution of the field of organizational psychology.
- Analyze the role of research and statistics in the field of organizational psychology.
- Explain how the principles of organizational psychology can be applied to organizational recruitment and socialization.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.