psych670 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 10 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Analyze and Interpret Research Data
- Interpret the results of the analysis of research data.
- Analyze data to answer research questions.
- Write the methods section for a master’s thesis.
- Describe the application of the human subjects protection process.
- Write the results section of a master’s thesis.
- Write the discussion section of a master’s thesis.
- Write the abstract for a master’s thesis.
Putting it all together
- Revise a master’s thesis according to feedback.
Disseminate Research Results
- Share research findings.
Planning and Getting Started
- Develop a research and analysis plan.
Writing the Introduction
- Write the introductory chapter of a master’s thesis.
Finding Data and Completing the Literature Review
- Write the literature review for a master’s thesis.
- Identify a public use data set for master’s research.
Obtaining Data and Preparing a Data Analysis Plan
- Create a data analysis plan that answers a specific research question.
- Prepare data for analysis.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.