psych706 | Graduate
Human Performance, Assessment, And Feedback
In this course learners are familiarized with behaviors associated with the accomplishment of expected, specified, or formal role requirements on the part of individual organizational members as well as means for appraising and providing feedback to employees.
- Evaluate the design of state-of-the art performance management (PM) systems.
- Integrate PM-derived competency models based on specific organizational needs.
- Recommend potential solutions to performance problems, using specific observable behaviors, feedback, and reward systems in an organizational setting.
- Analyze the role of individual psychological assessments, feedback, and coaching on human performance in the workplace.
- Examine the role of ethical practices in PM.
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.