psych707 | Graduate
Leadership Theory And Management Theory
- Distinguish similarities and differences between historical and contemporary theories of leadership, management, and their alternatives.
- Examine the role of a leader versus a manager within organizational teams and workgroups.
- Evaluate leadership, management, and followership behaviors associated with successful and failed organizational change initiatives.
- Analyze the leadership/influencing role of the Industrial/Organizational (I/O) consultant in a variety of settings within large and small organizations.
- Critique the effectiveness of leadership and management development programs in a variety of workplace settings.
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.