qnt273 | undergraduate
Introduction To Business Statistics
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Compute an interval estimate with the empirical rule.
- Recognize the characteristics of a standard normal distribution.
- Distinguish between discrete and continuous random variables.
- Develop sample survey questions.
- Identify various sampling methods.
- Compute range, variance, and standard deviation.
- Distinguish between a population and a sample.
- Recognize statistical symbols.
- Compute a mean, median, and mode.
- Solve probability problems with various counting methods.
- Recognize probability notation.
Visualization of Data
- Recognize ordinal and nominal data.
- Prepare a frequency distribution.
- Select an appropriate chart type for given data sets.
- Identify misleading graphs.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.