qnt273 | undergraduate
Introduction To Business Statistics
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Recognize the characteristics of a standard normal distribution.
- Distinguish between discrete and continuous random variables.
- Compute an interval estimate with the empirical rule.
- Identify various sampling methods.
- Develop sample survey questions.
- Distinguish between a population and a sample.
- Recognize statistical symbols.
- Compute a mean, median, and mode.
- Compute range, variance, and standard deviation.
Visualization of Data
- Identify misleading graphs.
- Recognize ordinal and nominal data.
- Prepare a frequency distribution.
- Select an appropriate chart type for given data sets.
- Recognize probability notation.
- Solve probability problems with various counting methods.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.