qnt275t | undergraduate
Statistics For Decision Making
topic title goes here
Introduction to Statistics
- Define basic statistics vocabulary and concepts.
Measuring and Displaying Data
- Apply descriptive statistics methods to qualitative and quantitative data.
Basic Probability and Random Variables
- Utilize probability concepts to calculate probability and interpret probability distributions.
Introduction to Inferential Statistics
- Demonstrate understanding of analytical methods used to make inferences about population properties based on sample data.
Additional Inferential Methods for Making Business Decisions
- Examine additional analytical methods in order to make business decisions.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.