qnt565 | Graduate
Research Methods, Design, And Analysis
topic title goes here
Descriptive Data Analysis Approaches
- Generate hypotheses and research designs for hypothesis testing and correlation.
- Apply the hypothesis testing process.
- Determine the correlation between multiple variables.
Inferential Data Analysis Approaches
- Apply hypothesis testing to a Chi Square Analysis for independence.
- Differentiate between parametric tests and non-parametric tests.
- Conduct a non-parametric test.
- Interpret data analysis results to reach conclusions.
- Recommend solutions to a problem or project based on data analysis results.
Business Research Basics
- Identify the appropriateness of research to find a solution to a business problem or situation.
- Identify a business problem and evaluate what information is needed to create a solution or determine a direction.
- Assess ethical issues in business research.
Types of Research Design
- Complete a literature review.
- Create research questions and research hypothesis for a business issue.
- Determine measurements and data needed to address the research hypothesis.
Measurement and Data Collection
- Evaluate the use of descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Calculate measures of central tendency and dispersion.
- Develop a data collection instrument.
- Classify data based on the four scales (levels) of measurement.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.