qntx561 | Graduate
Applied Business Research And Statistics
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Research and Sampling Designs
- Construct confidence intervals for a mean.
- Formulate effective research questions.
- Construct a research design appropriate to given research questions.
- Apply the central limit theorem to sample means.
Research Methods and Business Decisions
- Apply concepts of probability to business decisions.
- Construct effective questionnaires and surveys.
- Determine appropriate measurement scales for a given research design.
Correlation, Linear Regression, and Multiple Regression Analysis
- Perform correlation, linear regression, and multiple regression analysis.
- Conduct one- and two-sample tests of hypotheses.
- Perform variance and chi-square analyses.
Descriptive Statistics and Probability Distributions
- Compute descriptive statistics for given data sets.
- Apply probability concepts related to discrete and continuous probability.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.