qrbp501 | Graduate
Quantitative Reasoning For Business
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Business Applications I
- Apply breakeven analysis.
- Use time series data to forecast.
- Convert data to indices.
Time Value of Money
- Compute exponential and reciprocal functions.
- Apply exponential growth and decay functions to data.
- Calculate the time value of money.
Decision Making With Uncertainty
- Apply classical, empirical, and subjective probability concepts.
- Apply discrete and continuous probability distribution.
- Apply decision analysis.
Working With Numbers and Formulas
- Apply the rules for order of operations in solving problems.
- Identify dependent and independent variables and their relationships.
- Determine slope by using the slope-intercept formula.
- Identify data types and levels of measurement.
Business Applications II
- Apply mathematical and statistical methods in a business context.
Visual Representation of Quantities
- Construct visual representations of categorical and numeric data.
- Construct bivariate plots.
- Interpret tables, charts, and graphs.
- Calculate descriptive statistics.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.