qrbx501 | Graduate
Quantitative Reasoning For Business
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Time Value of Money
- Calculate the time value of money.
Solve simultaneous equations algebraically.
- Convert data to indices.
- Use time series data to forecast.
Visual Representation of Quantities
- Construct histograms and bivariate plots.
- Determine the value of a slope by using the slope-intercept formula.
- Conduct a linear regression analysis.
Decision Making with Uncertainty
- Construct a frequency distribution.
- Construct a normal distribution.
- Compare measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion.
Quantitative Reasoning for Business
- Apply quantitative reasoning to business problems.
Working with Numbers and Formulas
- Write mathematical expressions and equations for word problems.
- Apply the rules for order of operations, including exponents, in solving problems.
Identify dependent and independent variables and their relationships.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.