rdg501 | Graduate
Orientation To The Curriculum & Instruction Reading Program
This graduate-level course is 1 week This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify the purpose and use of the e-portfolio in the Curriculum and Instruction-Reading Program.
- Describe the Personal, Presentation, and Resource Portfolios.
- Establish a TaskStream account.
- Describe the Assignments DRF.
- Define the Direct Response Folio (DRF).
Reading Teacher Work Sample (RTWS)
- Define the RTWS.
- Examine the RTWS relationship to the practicum experience.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the university supervisor and the mentor.
- Identify practicum materials and resources.
- Identify practicum requirements.
- Identify the features of the course materials page.
- Identify the resources available in the Virtual School.
- Identify the resources available in the Web Links Library.
Introduction to the Curriculum and Instruction Reading Program
- Define the mission and purpose of the College of Education.
- Identify the program description.
- Identify the resources available in the program handbook.
- Identify degree completion requirements.
- Examine the Field Experience Record.
- Identify field experience requirements.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.