rdng513 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 4 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Professional Growth and Reflective Practices
- Analyze the relationship between lifelong learning and professional growth.
- Analyze the role of professional learning communities (PLCs) in promoting a culture that supports teacher leadership and lifelong learning.
- Identify the differences between teacher reflection and teacher inquiry.
- Describe how teacher reflection and teacher inquiry help shape the profession of teaching.
- Propose strategies for supporting teacher reflection and teacher inquiry.
- Identify the characteristics of a lifelong learner.
Leadership and Collaboration
- Describe the communication skills of effective teacher leaders.
- Analyze the characteristics of an effective coach and mentor.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration among stakeholders.
- Develop a plan to foster collaboration within a diverse school community.
Supporting and Influencing Change
- Identify trends in teacher leadership.
- Describe the role of teachers as change agents.
- Explain methods to create support for change in a diverse school community.
Defining and Examining Teacher Leadership
- Describe teacher leadership.
- Identify the benefits of effective teacher leadership.
- Analyze current practices in teacher leadership.
- Compare leadership roles of teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Explain personal rationales for being a teacher leader.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.