res351 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Recognizing the Situation
- Describe the business research process.
- Determine the feasibility of finding a solution to the situation, problem, issue, or opportunity.
- Identify a situation, problem, issue, or opportunity that needs addressing.
- Identify ethical issues involved in business research.
The Purpose of Business Research
- Determine the purpose of business research.
- Create appropriate research questions and hypotheses.
- Identify dependent and independent variables.
Types of Research Design
- Differentiate between qualitative and quantitative methods of research.
- Explain commonly used qualitative and quantitative research designs.
- Select the appropriate type of research design for a given business situation.
- Develop data collection instruments.
- Differentiate between sampling methods and their applications.
Data Analysis Approach
- Discuss descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Determine the data analysis approach for a data set.
- Prepare collected data for analysis.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.