res351 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
The Purpose of Business Research
- Create appropriate research questions and hypotheses.
- Identify dependent and independent variables.
- Determine the purpose of business research.
Types of Research Design
- Differentiate between qualitative and quantitative methods of research.
- Explain commonly used qualitative and quantitative research designs.
- Select the appropriate type of research design for a given business situation.
- Develop data collection instruments.
- Differentiate between sampling methods and their applications.
Data Analysis Approach
- Discuss descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Determine the data analysis approach for a data set.
- Prepare collected data for analysis.
Recognizing the Situation
- Identify a situation, problem, issue, or opportunity that needs addressing.
- Identify ethical issues involved in business research.
- Describe the business research process.
- Determine the feasibility of finding a solution to the situation, problem, issue, or opportunity.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.