res404 | undergraduate
Historical Research Methods
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Methodology and Historical Research
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data.
- Create a research draft.
- Determine an appropriate theoretical research approach.
Analysis and Concluding in Historical Research
- Describe the process of peer review of historical research.
- Explain the steps in revising a research draft.
Finalization and Presentation
- Explain the value of historical research.
- Describe the importance of presenting historical research.
Historical Research: A Beginning
- Explain how to frame research questions for topic selection.
- Contrast historical research in the social sciences and humanities.
- Differentiate between qualitative and quantitative research methods in historical research.
Reviewing the Literature
- Identify how to locate and analyze source materials.
- Evaluate research materials for context, bias, and authenticity.
- Conduct a review of literature.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.