rev405 | undergraduate
Hospitality Pricing And Yield Management
topic title goes here
- Review a no-show table.
- Assess a no-show report for a hotel.
- Create a no-show report.
Pricing, Sales, and Marketing of Groups
- Compare the various types of pricing.
- Examine the various restrictions present within the hospitality industry.
- Apply pricing strategies to different levels of demand for both transient and groups.
- Examine how to read a STR report.
- Assess how to choose a STR compset.
- Analyze the various components of a STR report.
Pace Reports and Other Pricing Tools
- Examine how to read a Booking Pace Report.
- Create a Booking Pace Report.
- Analyze the various components of a Booking Pace Report.
- Evaluate the different pricing methods in hotels.
- Examine a pricing strategy for a hotel.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.