rev410 | undergraduate
Revenue Management Strategy And Implementation
topic title goes here
Final Analysis and Strategy Development
- Create a full pricing strategy for a hotel.
Pricing and Yield Management Application
- Create pricing recommendations.
- Assess rate availability.
- Analyze how to utilize restrictions.
Opaque and Online Pricing
- Differentiate between opaque pricing and other pricing models.
- Create a pricing strategy for both online pricing and opaque pricing.
The Sales Team and Convention Services
- Assess how to contract base business.
- Compare implementation and interaction.
- Analyze group analysis and displacement.
- Discuss the different segments in convention services.
- Define the different segments in the hotel industry.
- Create a rooms budget.
- Create a convention services budget.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.