rhm410 | undergraduate
The Landscape Of Health Care In Retail Health Clinics
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Foundations of Retail Health
- Identify settings of retail health clinics.
- Identify the need for retail health clinics.
- Identify types of care provided at retail health clinics.
- Identify the roles of the individuals who work at retail health clinics.
Foundations of Health Systems
- Describe the types of care provided by health systems.
- Describe the roles of individuals who work in health systems.
- Identify the infrastructure of individually managed health clinics within health systems.
Managed Care/Access Plans
- Define Managed Care Plans and their access to lives.
- Identify types of commercial/exchange payers.
- Explain the role of pharmacy benefit management.
Government and Employers/Access Plans
- Identify government payers.
- Describe direct contracts with employers.
- Identify a cash-paying patient.
- Identify different consumer choices.
- Describe marketing strategies to consumers.
- Identify referrals to health clinics.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.