rhm420 | undergraduate
The Management Of Retail Health Clinics
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Day-to-Day Clinic Management
- Explain daily management/staff responsibilities used in retail health clinics and health systems.
- Describe general regulatory and compliance guidelines used within health clinics.
- Describe management principles.
- Explain staffing needs in retail health clinics and health systems.
- Describe clinic logistics and atmosphere.
- Explain customer engagement opportunities with providers.
- Explain the importance of quality of care coordination.
Supporting Clinical Outcomes
- Differentiate the care within retail health clinics and health systems.
- Explain the relationship between retail health clinics and patient outcomes.
- Describe the mechanisms used to capture patient data.
Management and Support Functions of Health Clinics
- Describe field operations within a retail health clinic.
- Describe collaboration among the retail store and the pharmacy management.
- Describe field operations within health system-partnered clinics.
- Describe corporate support functions.
- Describe internal clinic performance scorecards.
- Explain training and communication opportunities with staff.
- Describe local marketing efforts to support retail health clinics.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.