rhm430 | undergraduate
Technology And Digital Health Care In Retail Health Clinics
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Explain the relationship between proper diagnostics codes and reimbursement.
- Differentiate coding systems used in health care.
- Explain data management tools used to make strategic decisions within health clinics.
- Describe support resources available for data management.
Exchange of Health Data
- Explain how health data is exchanged from clinics to health care entities.
- Describe Health Information Exchange.
Technology for Consumers
- Describe health care technology channels for patients.
- Describe various access platforms to patient history.
Patient Record Management
- Explain the patient record management systems.
- Identify primary users of patient record management systems.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.