rhm440 | undergraduate
Regulatory And Compliance In The Retail Health Environment
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Records Management And Reporting Compliance
- Apply best practices to use when violations occur in retail health clinics.
- Explain records management and reporting procedures within retail health clinics.
- Explain training needed for reporting compliance.
Health Care Compliance
- Explain the importance of HIPAA.
- Explain compliance within retail health clinics and health systems.
Health Care Regulations
- Explain regulations and licensing that have an effect on retail health clinics.
- Identify stakeholders that may influence retail health clinic regulations.
Communication within Retail Health Clinics
- Explain communication processes to remain compliant with health care regulations.
- Apply best practices for communication in health care.
Staffing for Retail Health Clinics
- Explain employment protocols.
- Explain privacy and security protocols.
- Analyze the state staffing regulatory requirements as they relate to retail health clinics.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.