rhm450 | undergraduate
Retail Health Financial Strategies
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Revenue Stream Variables
- Explain the revenue stream model from contract negotiation through reimbursement post patient visit.
- Explain factors that impact the revenue stream model in health care.
Strategic Partnerships and Affiliations
- Explain how corporate owned clinics support financial strategies of retail health.
- Explain how health systems partnerships support financial strategies of retail health.
- Explain how referral networks support financial strategies of retail health.
Future Landscape of Retail Health
- Discuss the future of retail health clinics within the health care industry.
- Discuss the potential factors that influence the expansion of retail health clinic services.
- Explain financial strategies that have an impact on health care clinics.
- Analyze financial strategies used in the management of health care clinics.
- Apply the concepts of reimbursement models within health care clinics.
- Analyze the factors that have an impact on reimbursement models.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.