schc592o | Graduate
Orientation To School Counseling Practicum
This graduate-level course is 1 week This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Orientation to School Counseling Practicum and Internship
- 1.1 Review the Supplemental Standards as part of professional behavior expectations.
- 1.2 Discuss a student’s level of preparedness for Practicum and Internship.
- 1.3 Define indirect and direct service as it applies to school counseling.
- 1.4 Identify best practices associated with practicum and internship.
- 1.5 Examine the process of securing an approved site.
- 1.6 Review requirements and forms associated with Practicum and Internship.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.