sci163t | undergraduate
Elements Of Health And Wellness
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Rewards of Physical Fitness, Nutrition, and Health Management
- Identify components of a healthy diet in comparison to an unhealthy diet.
- Identify lifestyle practices that contribute to healthy weight.
- Recall the relationship between nutrition and health.
- Identify components of a sound fitness program.
- Recall what addiction is and how it affects those involved emotionally and physically.
- Recognize how drugs, tobacco, and alcohol affect health.
- Recognize how drug, tobacco, and alcohol use can be avoided or ended.
Infection and Chronic Diseases
- Recognize the transmission, effects, and treatment of infectious disease.
- Recall the effects and treatment of chronic disease.
Healthy Living Choices
- Identify ways an individual can be an effective health care consumer.
- Select changes a person could make to improve or maintain their health.
Healthy Balance of Mind and Body
- Identify the factors that affect your personal health.
- Recognize the mind-body connection.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.