sec130 | undergraduate
Private Security Issues And Conflicts
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Investigation Techniques and Laws
- Understand legal constraints of private investigations.
- Identify techniques used to conduct private investigations.
- Examine the process for conducting investigations in a private setting.
Private Security Personnel and Management
- Understand the skill set needed for security personnel.
- Understand proper management and direction of security personnel.
- Identify best practices in leading successful security teams.
Investigative Case Building
- Understand how to build an effective case through investigative practices.
- Identify ways to build a case through evidence collection, effective report writing, and case management.
- Identify ways to conduct successful and productive investigative interviews.
Threat Assessment and Risk Analysis
- Understand how to conduct and manage effective threat assessments.
- Understand proactive measures to address risk.
- Identify strategies to stay current to emerging threats and risk.
- Outline ways to assess critical incidents to determine proper response.
- Utilize strategies to manage and respond to critical incidents.
- Identify and describe tactics to prepare and train for proper incident response.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.