sec150 | undergraduate
Insider Threats Fundamentals
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Corporate Security Tools: Scanning
- Explain the return on investment approach to evaluate company performance.
- Identify the steps and techniques necessary to develop, coordinate and conduct ongoing insider threat program.
- Describe the scanning, analysis, response, and assessment problem solving model to identify business threats.
Business Continuity: Analysis
- Describe the components of business operations and continuity.
- Identify the components of policies and procedures used to develop critical Incidence response, and contingency and recovery plans.
- Describe the importance of an insider threat team and the use of collaborative standards such as employee awareness training.
Laws, Policies, and Regulations
- Define the laws, policies, and regulations that are relevant to the insider threat.
- Describe effective business procedures and policies to mitigate insider threats.
Insider Vulnerabilities: Response and Assessment
- Explain the techniques outside organizations used to recruit and motivate individuals to become insider threats.
- Determine vulnerabilities inside and outside of business systems.
- Describe external threats to an organization.
Behavioral Evaluation Techniques: SARA Project Plan
- Identify behavioral indicators suggesting an insider threat and organizational factors that could increase the likelihood of insider threats.
- Describe how generational diversity influences organizational risks for insider threats.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.