sec250 | undergraduate
Cyber Security Fundamentals
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Network and Mobile Security Principles
- Explain how ensuring proper network and mobile security defends against cyber threats.
- Identify components of basic network security and infrastructure.
- Describe principles for mobile security.
Cyber Security Management and Incident Protocols
- Explain basic cyber security policy development.
- Identify laws, regulations, and industry standards related to cyber security.
After the Crisis
- Identify components of cyber attacks.
- Compare lessons learned and best practices for increased cyber security.
Cyber Threats and Risks
- Describe types of cyber threats.
- Identify differences between a cyber threat and a cyber risk.
Overview of Cyber Crimes
- Identify types of cyber crimes.
- Describe the prevalence of cyber crimes
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.