sec252 | undergraduate
Interview And Interrogation
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Foundation of Interviews & Interrogations
- Explain the foundation of interviews and interrogations.
- Examine communication theory.
- Discuss interview and interrogation ethical challenges.
- Identify types of interviews.
- Explain how to prepare for an interview.
- Predict interview challenges.
- Examine interrogation approaches.
- Compare strategies used in interrogations.
- Differentiate between honesty and deception.
- Summarize techniques for detecting deception.
- Examine obstacles to detecting deception.
Private Sector vs. Law Enforcement
- Explain the differences between private sector and law enforcement interviews and interrogations.
- Illustrate legal concerns with interviews and interrogations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.