sec480 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Physical, Personal, and Information System(s) Security
- Design a physical, personal, and information systems security plan for an organization.
Emergency and Critical Incident Response
- Establish a critical incident and emergency response plan for an organization.
Organizational Behavior and Management
- Apply the concepts of organizational behavior and management in designing an organizational security plan.
Organizational Security Plan Integration
- Synthesize all components for an organizational security plan.
Risk and Threat Assessment
- Assess the strengths, weaknesses, threats and vulnerabilities of organizational security system(s).
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.