sec489 | undergraduate
Implementation Of Security System Measures
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Security System Integration
- Compare the relationship between physical security, access control, surveillance, and cybersecurity
- Explain security system integration.
- Detail the role of system integration in the success of a security program.
Security Project Management
- Describe the role of the Project Manager in security project planning.
- Summarize the importance of financial planning in security project management.
- Debate the most critical traits of a Security Project Manager.
Role of Security Project Planning
- Describe security project planning.
- Identify the influence of physical design on security project planning.
- Describe the role of vulnerability assessments in security project planning.
- Explain the importance of security surveys and audits.
Request for Proposals and Analyzing Bids
- Identify components of a Request for Proposal.
- Explain the process of analyzing appropriate bids.
- Detail the most important factors in bid selection.
Procuring Security System Components
- Identify common security system components.
- Explain the role of cost estimates in security component procurement.
- Recommend best practices for procuring security system components.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.