sec490 | undergraduate
Physical Security Operations Capstone
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Cost Implication Assessment
- Assess cost implications of implementing physical security improvements.
Security System Evaluation
- Critique methods for evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of a physical security system.
Security System Plan Integration
- Evaluate how components are integrated to create a physical security system.
Threat and Vulnerability Assessments
- Explain threats and vulnerabilities within a physical security system.
Physical Security Recommendations
- Propose recommendations for improvements to physical security.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.