sec491 | undergraduate
Enterprise Security Administration Capstone
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Enterprise Security System Fundamentals
- Explain the essential security functions in business and government.
- Identify emerging trends in the security industry.
- Describe the foundations that define a professional security manager.
Conducting Investigations within a Security Program
- Identify effective techniques and skills needed to complete an investigation.
- Explain the challenges of conducting investigations in a private setting.
- Analyze applicable rules and laws for evidence and confidentiality.
Physical Security Principles
- Identify threats that can impact the physical security of an organization.
- Compare strategies a security manager can use to address security threats.
- Develop an effective risk analysis.
Organizational Security Considerations
- Explain the process for creating a security budget.
- Analyze the potential liabilities and regulations that can impact an organization.
- Assess the risks and benefits associated with executive protection.
Creating an Effective Security Plan
- Identify the key elements in a security plan.
- Illustrate the process of creating an effective security plan.
- Assess security programs for vulnerabilities.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.