sec518 | Graduate
Secondary Student Teaching Seminar I: The Profesnl Educator
This graduate-level course is 4 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Professional Educator
- Analyze the characteristics of the professional educator
- Develop a professional growth plan
Teacher Work Sample
- Examine the processes, standards, and indicators of an effective Teacher Work Sample
- Identify the purposes and benefits of teaching portfolios
- Describe the importance of using an electronic portfolio in teacher preparation programs
- Evaluate student teaching expectations and processes
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.